While exercise and a diet replete with fruits and vegetables are most definitely keys to physical and mental health, many people forgo one of their bodies’ most important functions: sleep.
Master Healer Pankaj Naram, an authority in Ancient Siddha-Veda Secrets reminds people that getting a full night’s sleep, however difficult that may seem, is a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle.
Researchers around the world agree: most people don’t operate at suboptimal levels of sleep nearly every day. According to Harvard neurologist and sleep medicine physician Josna Adusumill, 50 to 70 million Americans have chronic sleep disorders. As debilitating as a serious illness, chronic lack of sleep can result in depression, headaches and weight gain.
A most extreme case-in-point: New York DJ Peter Tripp set a world record in 1959 by staying awake 201 hours. He suffered hallucinations after a few days and, after the stunt, continued to suffer from paranoia and hysteria for some time.
To try and help people solve their sleep issues, Master Healer Pankaj Naram offers these sleep tips:
- Establish a bedtime and don’t deviate.
- Practice a relaxing bedtime routine. Turn down the lights, turn off the cell phone and the TV.
- Create a calming sleeping environment in your bedroom.
- Express gratitude to someone or apologize to people for anything that may disturb your mind and your sleep. Having a clean conscience is a key to peaceful sleep.
- Work hard during the day. Master Healer Pankaj Naram says that he is a lover of work, and that when you are doing what you love, you are fully present and engaged. Then sleep comes more easily after an honest day’s work.
- Master Healer Panakj Naram also says that an Ancient Siddha-Veda “Marma” secret for sleeping includes rubbing a small amount of “ghee” (clarified butter) into the temples of the forehead in a circular manner, 6 times.
There is a reason why the Ancient Siddha-Veda masters all lived to such long ages, with health and vitality, according to Master Healer Pankaj Naram. And good sleep is a big part of that, which is why he wants more people to know the ancient secrets which can help anyone.
Master Healer Pankaj Naram is a world authority in Ancient Siddha-Veda Secrets who has transformed the health and peace of mind of more than 1 million people from around the world. Master Healer Pankaj Naram regularly visits India, Nepal, USA, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, among other countries, please visit the website for dates and information on the schedule. He strives to help people with everything from arthritis and diabetes to depression and epilepsy. Having been in this service for more than 30 years, the Master Healer has worked with such prominent spiritual leaders as the Dalai Lama, Nelson Mandela, and Mother Theresa. His Pankaj Naram Seva Foundation is a leader in bringing more health, happiness, hope, peace, possibility, and prosperity to everyone from little orphan kids, to indigenous tribal people, to 9-11 firefighters, to at-risk animals, to endangered herbal plants or woodland areas, and anywhere there is suffering and dis-ease. With multiple awards and worldwide recognition, many people seek out Pankaj Naram’s advice, teaching and wisdom, therefore his appointment book and Ancient Secrets Academy courses fill up quickly. To learn more about this Master Healer and his mission, you can visit now DrNaram.com or MasterHealer.com